Classic And Creative Editing
1. You'll learn how to get started with fine art portraiture. This portion is for EVERYONE - brand new to photography or experienced. When you follow my techniques, you'll be on your way to creating fine art portraits quickly and consistently with ease.
*you don't need any fancy equipment. I recommend a DSLR camera body and at the very least a 50 1.8 lens. Other than that, all you need is Photoshop! (which is only $10 a month through Adobe!)
2. Learn how to find YOUR style - how to find your art. AND - learn how to create art that really sells.
3. We'll cover how you can easily and naturally pose your clients - making it comfortable and fun for them, and simple for you.
4. You'll also learn how to photograph in different lighting conditions (indoor AND outdoor) - to use lighting to your advantage to elevate your images to ART.
5. Dive into deeper Photoshop edits - for those images that need a little extra in order to really stand out - and that will make you more money!
6. Learn why or why not a high-end brand needs to settle on a niche.
GET FIVE extra editing videos not included in the course by signing up before the deadline!