General Pricing Guide
You’re a photographer! I'm so proud of you!
Something tells me you’re amazing behind the camera… but what about at your consultations? Maybe not-so-much? What happens when someone sits in your studio and says, "so how much will it cost?"
Yeah, you probably slam your palm into your forehead and think to yourself: I wish I had some simple and high-end way to present this to avoid all this awkward back and forth!
That’s why this pricing guide is gonna be a HUGE benefit for you. All you have to do is drop in your your prices, change the fonts/colors to match your brand. Then order a gorgeous leather folio price menu to slip it inside! If you tweak your prices next month, no biggie. Just adjust and reprint! Now you have a pricing guide that speaks to the epic experience you can offer and what the investment looks like.
- This is designed as a simple (aka anyone can do this) drag and drop template in CANVA.
- Gorgeously designed 2 page General Pricing Guide for Photographers makes that "Sooo, how much do you cost?" question from potential clients at your consultations no longer awkward. You get to show them this beautifully designed price list - with only the best heirloom products.
- Designed to go inside an 8x10 folio (best I've found is from proDPI or Design Aglow.)
- The list offerings are the result of thousands of hours of testing by Camille (designed for 3k sales) to make sure you offer a luxury photography experience while helping you sell your photography and products - just customize the numbers to YOUR brand!
- Included instruction sheet so that you can customize this template in minutes! #worthit